Over 15 years of Oracle ERP functional and PM experience.
Professional Summary: Over 15 years of oracle ERP Functional/Project Management diverse experience in implementing and supporting oracle SCM/Discrete Manufacturing, Distribution and Financial Modules. Highly Proficient in Business process improvement, re-engineering and Project Management.
• Extensive work experience with requirements gathering, functional gap analysis, application design, configuration, module setup, POC, CRP, User Testing and Production Support.
• Extensive work experience in interfacing with users, identifying functional and technical gaps, estimating work, leading developers, scheduling, producing documentation.
• Extensive experience in the project rollouts to bring various businesses into oracle Applications within organizations.
• Upgrade experience with various versions like 10.6 to 10.7, 10.7 to 11, 11 to 11i and 11.5.10 to R12.
• Sound knowledge in oracle Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM3.0), OUM, and worked with big 4 implementation partners.
• Expertise in the Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and CMM.
• Executed the onsite and offshore model projects as a mentor to the team members.
• Extensive experience in Deliver Technology Advisory and implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investment.
• Extensive experience in the engagement planning and budgeting, define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
• Managed day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
• Involved in the improving operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement.
• Involved in the implementation of SOX compliance procedures with oracle Applications implementations.
• Active participant on the oracle Apps online forums, and the OAUG.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Managing Consultant – The Topps Company 3/12 – Present, New York, NY
• Lead SCM Managing Consultant 11/11 – 05/12, NYCHHC, New York, NY
• Lead Solutions Architect, 08/05- 10/11, Scholastic, Secaucus, NJ
• ERP Manager, 01/01– 10/05, Dresser-Rand, Olean, NY.
• Deloitte – Sr. Consultant 8/98 – 11/2000
• Advanced Project Management from Stanford University, CA
• MBA from Barrington University, Mobile-AL, USA.
• Bachelor of Engineering from Osmania University, India.
ERP oracle Applications 12.x, 11.x, 10.7 & 10.6
Order Management, Shipping Execution, Inventory, Advanced Pricing, Channel Revenue Management, Warehouse Management, BOM, WIP, Cost Management SLA, Purchasing, oracle Quality, I Procurement, I Supplier, oracle Payments, Accounts Payable, Receivables, iReceivables, Advanced Collections
oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.X – Financials, Inventory, DOO, Cost Management
DATABASE oracle 11.X, 10.x, 9.x, 8.x & 7.x
LANGUAGES PL/SQL, XML & SQL, SOA, BPEL
Managing Consultant – Functional Architecture 03/12 – Present Topps New York, NY
Global Transformation Program – oracle Applications R12.1.3 Implementation.
Topps is a Media and Entertainment company which makes the candy and sports cards. This is a brand new business transformation into oracle Application R12. Topps has the 5 operating units and the current implementation is going for the US operating unit. I involved in the functional implementation in O2C, P2P processes, Enterprise EDI and Channel Revenue Management. This implementation is a CPG industry standard compliance.
• Configured the O2C Architecture process designs across the Global Transformation assignment at Topps.
• Involved in the design architecture and functional designs to bring the legacy systems EDI processes into EBS.
• Implemented the EDI – 204,214,240,856,861,812,888,940,947 processes using oracle E-Commerce Gateway.
• Configured the P2P process designs across the organization.
• Designed the complete design Architecture and process developments in Channel Revenue Management.
• Designed the complete design Architecture and implemented the AR & Deduction Settlement.
• Designed the functional requirements for the RICE objects in Channel Revenue Management.
• Extensively involved in the Channel Revenue Management configurations, and Deduction and Settlements.
• Designed the interfaces for Demantra PTP to Channel Revenue management.
• Involved in the process Architecture and functional mapping for the OBIA SCM and Financials Analytics. Changed the design of ETL processes in OBIA implementation.
• Designed the Functional Architecure for the various mapping from EBS to Hyperion.
• Designed the SLA (Subledger Accounting) in the Channel Revenue Management, AR and Order Management.
• Designed the complete strategy for the collection process across the organization using the Advanced Collections Module.
• Designed the complete process architecture for Cost Management Module.
• Designed and implemented the iReceivables Module.
• Involved in the various CRP processes and user training.
• Created the optimization plans to improve the business processes after the initial ERP implementation.
• Involved in the Functional Architecture for Argentina Discrete Manufacturing rollout.
• Managed the off shore technical resources from the planning phase of the project.
Lead SCM Functional Consultant 11/11 – 05/12 NYCHHC New York, NY
New York City Health care and Hospitals Corporation (NYCHHC) is a largest public sector health care corporation in the USA. The Primary objective of this implementation is to stream line the internal order activities in the New York City Hospitals. This consists of the 22 different locations in the New York City.
• Written the White Papers on the Business Processes on the Gaps identification.
• Configured the setups to bring the GHX requisitions as internal sales orders in oracle Order Management.
• Involved in the various CRP processes in OM implementation and existing i-procurement setup changes to meet the OM requirements.
• Conducted the user interviews at various locations at NYCHHC for the OM implementation on top of the existing oracle P2P Process.
• Designed to modify the existing EDI process as part of the oracle Order Management implementation.
• Extensively involved in the user testing on the CRP1 process.
• Developed the process improvements on the HHC existing P2P implementation.
• Designed and configured the setup of the inventory organizations for the Pharmacies.
• Involved extensively as a mentor with the development team on the RICEW objects delivery.
• Involved extensively in the user training.
• Worked on the current P2P optimization process.
• Designed the Replenish Management Planning with Min/Max and EOQ methods.
Lead Functional Solutions Architect 08/05 – 10/11 Scholastic Secaucus, NJ
Order to Cash Implementation & R12 Upgrade
(Modules: Order Management, BOM, Inventory, Warehouse Management, Advanced Pricing, oracle Shipping, oracle Receivables, and oracle Trade Management (Channel Revenue Management)
This is the primary initiative at Scholastic to bring all the Order Management legacy systems to common system using the oracle Applications. Accenture is the implementation partner for this initiative and involved in this project from the Scope planning through execution. The total challenge from this initiative is to bring the seven business channels systems across Scholastic into the OTC system.
• Managed and lead large scale project work and track project activities for the Accenture offshore Chicago and India team while implementing the Scholastic’s Education business channel.
• Designed the entire strategy on the implementing the middleware communication with oracle Applications from various corporate internal systems using the IBM Websphere Intelligence.
• Participated in requirements gathering sessions with Business Subject matter experts, and technology personnel to define and document business requirements.
• Extensively involved in the Rollouts across the Scholastic Business Units.
• Conducted the analysis of complex business problems and processes to translate business requirements into documented functional specification and use cases and ensured that both functional & non-functional usability requirements are met through the use of information architecture practices.
• Developed the Business process white papers for the interfaces and integration designs with the WBI.
• Written BR100 for the OM, Inventory and BOM setups.
• Provide integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies, which will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals.
• Supporting multiple projects/tasks within assigned area of oracle ERP portfolio and related business applications.
• Provided in-depth functional Architecture and IT management to ensure development of efficient oracle ERP application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
• Lead the functional implementation in the oracle Trade Management module for the Scholastic’s COOP processing. Worked extensively with the oracle in resolving major bugs identified in this module. This module is changing to the Channel Revenue Management System in R12 and worked on our R12 Assessment.
• Worked on the bringing Trade business into oracle OTC from the Harper which is an external vendor on the fulfillment for Scholastic’s Trade Business. This is a major initiative and made a big saving with this initiative.
• Worked with oracle extensively on the pricing performance improvement. Scholastic implemented very complex pricing models to meet the business requirements across the corporate.
• R12 Upgrade – Lead the initiative on the R 12 upgrade assessment with it-convergence. Involved in the design changes on the existing business process as part of the R12 Upgrade. Extensively involved in the user testing with R12 upgrade. Involved in the user Training with the new R12 functionality.
ERP Manager 01/2001 – 10/2005 Dresser-Rand Olean, NY
IMPLEMENTATION OF oracle APPLICATIONS & 11i Upgrade
(Modules: Order Management, oracle Purchasing, oracle Quality, oracle Inventory, oracle Receivables, oracle Payables,
Dresser Rand is part of the Ingersoll Rand Company and worked as a ERP Manager – Consultant with their oracle ERP Implementation. Involved in the Functional Architecture in designing the various business process re-engineering to get into the oracle ERP from Legacy Systems.
• Managed all aspects of implementing the Order Management, oracle Purchasing, oracle Inventory, BOM and WIP modules
• Managed the functional and technical team.
• Involved in the Business process design with the Dresser’s legacy system.
• Written white papers on the gap fit analysis for the oracle modules.
• Written the CV60, BR 100, MD50 documents for the entire implementation.
• Written the Statement of Work for new module implementations.
• Extensively involved with the oracle Support on TARs, Patch management and enhancement requests.
• Performed all application demonstrations to the client working groups and executive management.
• Able to establish and recommend policies on application functionality and business practices.
• Able to demonstrate the skills to analyze reason and learn; anticipate, identify and prioritize issues; and make logical judgments.
• Defined functional requirements for technical customizations including reports, forms, workflows and scripting.
• Provided liaison support between users and IT to facilitate issue resolution, troubleshoot functional application issues, develop creative solutions to support business needs, and help determine opportunities for exercising additional oracle Application capabilities.
• Designed the mapping legacy flows to oracle flows and developed the specifications and coding standards for all customizations.
Sr.Consultant 06/99 – 11/00 InfoUSA Omaha,NE
IMPLEMENTATION OF oracle APPLICATIONS
(Modules: oracle Receivables, oracle Payables, oracle Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory)
• Involved in the Module configurations which were designed based on the gap analysis.
• Provided training to the business users.
• Developed the strategies and functional designs for the legacy data conversion into oracle Applications.
• Involved in the each phase of the RICEW objects delivery with the development team
KOBAY – oracle APPLICATIONS IMPLEMENTAION
(Modules: Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing)
Sr. Consultant 08/98 - 05/99 Romac International Tampa, FL
This project is the integration of two systems into one system called the Kobe. oracle Receivables and Payables are used to integrate their system.
• Involved in the functional configuration of the modules.
• Used the oracle Application Implementation Methodology.
• Configured the oracle modules to meet the customer need.
• Written the shell scripts to automate the custom programs for the concurrent program registration in oracle Receivables.
• Designed the functional and technical designs for the legacy conversions and workflow customizations.
• Written the conversion programs to load the data from the legacy system.