over 3 years of developing software using Oracle applications, Oracle APEX , Oracle Jdeveloper and Oracle Forms and Reports
Research and Development AMS (Damascus, Syria) July 2012- January 2014
• Rebuild, upgrade, and implement storage/inventory software module to integrate with oracle web services and portal.
• Tools or Platforms: oracle Forms and Reports, Jdeveloper, and oracle Database 11g.
Software Developer Ciapple (Amman, Jordan) March-May 2012
• Co-work, assist, and implement several applications for clients.
• Tools or Platforms: apache solr, nutch, J2EE, Netbeans, Linux Fedora, and My SQL.
Internship Programmer AMS (Damascus, Syria) July 2009 - February 2010
• Software support for government resource planning system (GRP).
• Update software design study, write user guide and test software modules, export/import database, change ERD and regenerate tables and relations.
• Tools or Platforms: oracle Database 10g, oracle Designer, Office Word, oracle PLSQL, oracle APEX, JIRA, SVN, and oracle Application Server.
OTC Drug Website RECENT PROJECT January 2014- Present
• Develop website for over the counter drugs which gives users abilities to search and rate each drug and write comments.
Inventory System for Drug Store American University of Sharjah February 2010- May 2010
• Develop an inventory/storage web application for a drug store and its branches.
• Applied Software Development Life Cycle and used centralized configuration.
• Tools/platforms: oracle APEX, oracle PLSQL and SQL, and oracle Http Server.
Clinic Reception System American University of Sharjah August 2009- December 2009
• Built a Clinic Reception System which consists of: appointments sheet, patient accounts.
• Tools/platforms: Visual Studio C# and My SQL
• Operating Systems: Lunix, Microsoft Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista, 7
• Software Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, oracle APEX, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Plus
2006-2011 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science American University of Sharjah, UAE