Job Details• Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of complex Oracle databases
• Writes highly complex job scripts using operating system commands to execute sequential procedures.
• Participates in system architecture design activities, including the creation, management and implementation.
• Provides support to the application and development support staff.
• Assists less experienced staff with problem resolution and application of fixes in Oracle systems.
• Creates and manages status reports, including tracking all DBA staff activities and project status updates.
• Provides complex documentation in regards to standards, design, support, implementation and troubleshooting databases and DBMS.
• Works independently, with minimal supervision.
• Interfaces/liaisons' with other technical experts, including the Data Architect and Database Developer.
• Provides training, oversight, mentoring, and guidance to other team members and staff.
How to apply
• Bachelor's degree specializing in information systems, technology, or equivalent work experience.
• Three of experience as a Database Administrator.
• At least three years to five of experience with Oracle database .
Please share your updated profile in case you would be interested to take up this opportunity. You can also reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.