Job DetailsCottage Health has an amazing opportunity for talented ERP Business Analysts to join our highly talented IT applications team. The incumbent will join a highly skilled cohort of IT applications professionals that thrive on challenges and collaboration, and have a passion for solving challenges and providing knowledge and leadership.
The incumbent will assist in the implementation of the Oracle Cloud Solution, through analyzing, configuring, developing, testing ad support of an cloud based Oracle ERP system.
• Associates Degree in information technology, business, or a closely related field.
• 4 years of progressively responsible work experience with in emphasis in business information application or a combination of experience and education may be substituted for a degree
• Working knowledge of IT solutions and interfaces, operating platforms and network software
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Also proficient in SharePoint.
• 3 years in business IT application implementation, support and maintenance, and 2 years in one of the following areas; Human Resources, Finance, Materials and Timekeeping.
Make the move that will change your career! Rental and Relocation assistance to be provided.
How to apply
Apply Online: http://jobs.cottagehealth.org/search/searchjobs