Experienced Oracle Financials Consultant
Jeanne Messages: (303) 838-2194
oracle Certified Specialist Mobile: (702) 521-1972
I have over 2 decades of oracle EBS Financials Implementations (including Global Implementations) with AIM Methodology, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Chart of Accounts re-design and Business Process Re-engineering experience. I also have 4 years of oracle Cloud Financials full life cycle implementations in the commercial and higher education sectors.
I’ve presented oracle demos, led workshops, conducted end user training, counseled clients on oracle features and functionalities so their core business processes can be streamlined, strengthened and productivity improved while reducing costs and increasing revenue.
• Passed the oracle Financials General Ledger 2016 Certified Implementation Specialist exam
• oracle Cloud Financial implementation since July 2013 within the corporate and higher education sectors. Most current oracle Cloud Rel 12.
• Implemented oracle Cloud Financials since July 2013
• oracle EBS Rel 12 Financials implementations/upgrades Nov 2006 – June 2013
• Best Practices and Methodologies
• Offshore Management
• Manages workloads and teams to meet client requirements on time and on budget
• Drafts and delivers end user training as needed
• Ensures knowledge transfer for client end users and SME’s
• Builds a great, long lasting, working relationship and trust with clients
• 5 oracle Cloud Financial implementations (latest release oracle Rel 12)
• Manually configured and used templates / implemented oracle Cloud GL, FA, CE, Tax, BCEA and Expenses. Learning Cloud AP & AR.
Proficiency: oracle General Ledger, BCEA, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Fusion Tax, Expenses, Chart of Accounts redesign, Encumbrance and Commercial accounting. I have working knowledge of AP and AR.
oracle Releases: EBS Rel: 10.7, 11i, 12. oracle ERP Cloud Releases: 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Insurance, Retail, Telecom, Hospitality, Healthcare, Cable, Manufacturing, Energy, Museums, Banking, Hi Tech, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Mgmt Consulting, Microwave Electronics, Manufacturing, Government
AT&T, Argonaut Insurance, Bank of America, Bank Leumi, Carlson Companies, Inc., Enterprise Products Partners, Franklin-Covey, Gap Inc., Genworth Financial, Guthy-Renker, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Mainstream Energy, McKinsey & Company, Northern Arizona Univ., Ohio University, One Main Financial, PacifiCare Health Systems, Pittsburg State University, San Bernardino Community College, Sierra Health Services, Smiths TRAK, Starbucks, Symantec, Stony Brook University – Stony Brook Foundation, Stony Brook University – Faculty Student Association, UT Starcom Inc, University of Kansas, VISA
B.S.B.A. Accounting & Information Systems, Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, PA
oracle Applications Users Group
- Configured oracle EBS and Cloud Financials applications
- Led oracle demos and workshops to gather client requirements
- created/maintained configuration documentation
- conducted oracle EBS and Cloud Financials training classes for clients
- Supported end users during testing and go live
- Enlightened clients on oracle Financials features and capabilities
- Noted where other oracle modules, features could be used by the client to assist them reduce costs and improve production which brough additional work for the consulting firm
- mentored new consultants on oracle modules
- Manage workloads to and teams to meet client requirements on time and on budget