Resume DetailPurchase Contact $1
Need only Work from home / remote jobs contract/fulltime/parttime for Oracle/SqlServer/MySQL DBA,/architect/developer; ETL, & DataWarehouse Architect/developer,Siebel Administrator/developer
? A seasoned IT professional with exhaustive experience in numerous leadership roles and supporting business across the Globe at Fortune 100 organizations like United Health Group, Medtronic, Carlson Companies, Wipro Technology, Accenture, Cognizant Technology, Select Comfort, Union Pacific Rail Road and many more.
? Actively handled various projects of Business Intelligence, Database and Applications Analysis, architecture / design, modeling, development, administration, maintenance, and performance optimization, patching, cloning.
? oracle Database planning, installation, configuration, maintenance and performance tuning including Cluster, ASM, DB, Storage, Network, OCR on multiple node RAC for various applications like SAP, SIEBEL, Ebiz suites etc.
? Performed successful implementations of technologies like oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Progress, Sybase, Informix, DB2, oracle ERP, SAP, Siebel/OBIEE, J2EE.
? Over 15 years of experience in ETL Architecture, Business Intelligence architecture, Data Warehouse architecture & development with responsibility to design, develop and implement the star and snowflake schema for the enterprise wise data warehouse. Data modeling and database design to establish databases (including transactional systems and data warehouse/data marts) meeting business needs in a cost-effective manner, conforming to the technical architecture framework.
Big data Slight exposure to Hadoop & Big Data. Still Exploring the details.
Database: oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, RAC, 8i/8/7/6, SQL Server 2008/2005/2000/7, Epic Cache, Progress, Sybase, Mysql, Informix, Access, Db2 9.5, SAP db6 Cockpit, PosgreSQL
ERP: oracle 11i/R12, SAP ECC6, QAD MFG/Pro
ETL OLAP & BI Tools: oracle Discoverer (Admin, User, Web), oracle Warehouse Builder, ODI, EDW Informatica, DataStage, Siebel/OBIE, Retek RMS/RDW; BIDS, SSAS, SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, MDX, DMX, Tibco SpotFire
Clustering: oracle 12c/11gR2/10g/9i RAC, oracle Fail-Safe, TDE, GG, MS/SQL Clustering, Veritas
oracle Management: ONT, OE, INV, MPR, etc.
Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, Power Designer, oracle Designer, Erwin, Shareplex, PVCS, Version Control, Kintana, RMAN, BR*Tools, DBA Cockpit for SAP
OS: HPUX, AIX, SOLARIS, LINUX, WIN NT/2000/2008/XP/Vista
Sybase: SQR, Easy SQR, Sybase SQL, BCP, I SQL, T SQL, Sybase NET
UCare Minneapolis MN July 2015 – Till Date
oracle & SQL Server Database, ETL and Process Architect
• Manage entire oracle and SQL SERVER farm
• OEM configuration
• ETL and Data Warehouse redesign
• Security Analysis, HIPPA,HITECH,PHI/PII compliance and data de-Identification using Dephix Data Masking Suite and custom application.
• Golden Gate replication
• SAP BO, data services , Pega, Amisys
Mayo Clinic Rochester MN Apr 2015 – July 2015
oracle APPs DBA and ETL developer for HLI Database & LExScape Application
• Maintain and manage various Data views for PROD, QA and DEV.
• Coordinate upgrade of database from oracle 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 and identify dependencies
• Performance testing and tuning Applications and queries
• Process improvement of data replication utilizing MSSQL Server, Sybase & oracle
• Provide expert suggestions on oracle performance improvements and monitoring
• oracle Goldengate replication across heterogeneous environments involving SQL Server, DB2, Textfiles, Mysql etc.
MTD Products Cleveland, OH Feb 2014 – Apr 2015
DBA & Database, ETL and Reporting Architect
• Designed ETL and MDM solution using oracle EBS R12/R11, DB2, MSBI and DataStage technologies, SAP BI.
• Database replications using oracle Golden Gate technology across heterogeneous platforms and PLSQL and Unix scripting.
• Monitoring, maintenance, troubleshoot, performance tuning application and databases in development and Production environment.
• Managing patching and licensing of oracle, Sql Server and DB2 (AIX platform) for OLTP and DWHS environments
• Database design and configuration of database for efficient and High Availability using oracle RAC.
• Configuration of cross platform replication using OTG (oracle Transparent Gateway), ODBC, JDBC and DB2 connect gateway.
• Integrating SAP data with oracle EBiz and other applications.
• Review and coordination with Change management
• Mentoring and training Users, Developers and DBA team.
• Provided 24hr support to databases and applications
• Proficient in Unix shell and pearl scripting to manage various tasks
General Mills Golden Valley, MN Jul 2013 – Feb 2014
DBA & ETL and Reporting Architect
• Designed efficient analytics using oracle and SQL S