Senior Solutions Implementation Project Manager / Analyst
Senior IT Solutions Implementation Project Manager/Analyst
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/colorado
Innovative and customer solutions focused Senior IT Solutions Implementation Project Manager/Analyst with over fifteen years of experience working with large-scale enterprise projects at multiple locations, both nationally and internationally.
• Tier 1 and 2 ERP and CRM professional services implementation consulting experience
• Full project management and accountability including profitability, scope management, change orders, budgets, team building, test cycles, go-lives, and project closings
• Hands-on management of multiple enterprise-wide ERP and CRM full life-cycle implementations of oracle Service, including Install Base, Field Service/Mobile Field Service, Depot Repair, and iSupport
• Expertise with requirements gathering solicitation and documentation
• Project strategizing, planning, logistics, and development within matrixed environments with cross-functional teams, business units, third-party vendors, and PMO
• Data conversion and integration interpreter working with all areas of the business
• Business process mapping, use cases, storyboards, user experience, and process improvement experience
• Financial integration understanding expertise
• Self-starter, creative thinker, critical decision maker
• Stakeholder, vendor, offshore, and project team management, including virtual and in-person status meetings
• Management of all project documentation including formal Stage-Gate and PMO processes
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously
Senior IT Project Manager/Owner, 07/2015 to Present
TJS Consulting – Denver Metropolitan Area
? Gathered detailed use cases and requirements through on-site visits and virtual meetings.
? Translated business goals, feature concepts, and customer needs into prioritized requirements and use cases.
? Documented and presented current and future states of business processes.
? Met and communicated with stakeholders regarding project goals and progress.
? Implemented a set of comprehensive tracking processes to monitor and manage project performance.
Senior Global eBusiness Project Manager, 11/2010 to 06/2015
Micro Motion, Inc. – Boulder, Colorado
? Senior Project Manager for implementing Global oracle Service and Install Base Portal projects.
? Interviewed key business users on business processes and gathered requirements in a matrixed environment.
? Translated business priorities into implementable actions.
? Built and managed cross-functional teams spanning all departments and global locations.
? Analyzed key process areas driving results and summarized results into presentations.
? Authored, approved, and managed RFPs and SOWs for work to be performed by vendors and internal staff.
? Implemented oracle iSupport empowering key customers to enter service requests and check statuses online.
? Implemented oracle Service Contracts to provide a global solution to manage standard and extended warranties and multiple-level service agreements.
? Using oracle Assignment Manager, automated dispatching of field technicians to service calls in remote locations, including the overall scheduling process, greatly increasing customer and field technician satisfaction.
? Provided Service Request debriefing and maintenance for connected and off-line capabilities using iPads, iPhones, and laptops.
? Decreased debriefing time by 35% by providing parts inventories to agents allowing for faster revenue recognition and technician expense reimbursements.
? Worked closely with Accounting and Finance to capture and implement key integration points of oracle modules and custom Install Base Portal application.
? Lead and managed design and review sessions with internal and 3rd party technical and business staff.
? Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and user access.
? Made recommendations and developed functional and technical design specifications for new application features.
? Collaborated with offices and users worldwide to plan and implement new technology and processes.
? Conceptualized, planned and executed original designs for a custom Install Base Portal web application.
? Communicated neutrally, emphatically, and comfortably with team members and customers.
? Utilized Emerson Process Management’s Stage-Gate process for development and SaaS implementation.
? Defined, led, and conducted team and management status meetings, Stage-Gate review meetings, and department update meetings.
? Wrote RFPs, hired and managed qualified vendors, and negotiated vendor contracts, including SOWs.
(Please see LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/colorado for additional information.)