Resume DetailPurchase Contact $1
Senior Human Resources Information System Processional
Cornelius, NC 28031 ?? Cell: (704) 604-6658 ??
Experienced in Human Resource and Benefits systems and administration, full lifecycle implementations, upgrades, benefits open enrollment, data conversions, documentation of requirements, carrier interface specification, creation and delivery of training and user documents, test planning and execution; reporting and continued support. Providing excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite of Products
• Health and Welfare Plan Experience
• Third Party Carrier Experience
• Strong Verbal communication
• Conflict resolution
• Client Assessment, Analysis and Support
• Reporting and Analytics • oracle EBS/Cloud Advanced Benefits
• oracle EBS Human resources
• oracle EBS Employee and Manager Self Service
• oracle EBS Compensation Workbench – Limited
• oracle EBS Payroll – Limited
• Basic SQL
Cloud Consultant, Independent Contractor, Warrenville IL/Cornelius NC 07.2016 -
• oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Advanced Benefits new client implementation.
• Collaborate with client teams to identify requirements, conversion and benefit interfaces.
• Converted existing employee benefits, participants and dependent enrollments from legacy system using Data Migration tool and desktop integrator.
• Provide benefit design, setup and conversion documentation.
• Work independently with benefit vendors to define interface requirements, specifications and schedule files using Benefit Extract.
• Conference Room Pilot and User Acceptance testing.
• Conducted training sessions to meet the requirements of the client.
HRIS Business Support Analyst, Tandem HR (PEO), Westchester, IL 07.2015 – 07.2016
• Implemented, maintained and supported NetWise ClientSpace CRM system for PEO with 250+ clients.
• Improved processes by developing a case management procedure in ClientSpace to support internal customer support replacing a spreadsheet-tracking system.
• Proactively research, analyze and recommend solutions to improve the efficiency of HR, payroll and benefit operations.
• Created reports, metrics, dashboards and graphs using supported business intelligence reporting software.
• Point of contact for managers, effectively developing an internal process for Employee On-boarding, Pre-Employment tracking, maintaining client benefits, ACA compliance, COBRA compliance, benefit plan renewals and internal client support.
• Assisted with upgrading Prism HR Information Systems.
• Point of Contact for CRM projects in the areas of sales, customer service, client HR policies and procedures, client payroll tracking and client benefits administration.
HRMS Consultant, Independent Contractor 07.2005 – 07.2015
• oracle ERP applications include oracle Advanced, Standard Benefits, Compensation Workbench, Core Human Resources, Employee and Manager Self Service.
• Work in teams and independently to implement, upgrades, and support business needs.
• Write technical specifications to support ANSI 834 benefit interface format and other formats requested by Health and Welfare plan carriers.
• Support annual open enrollments that include active and passive enrollments.
• Gather, design and configure HRIS system to comply with client requirements.
• Conduct training sessions for initial implementation, new processes and functionality.
• Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
• Provide support for HR systems, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected errors or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements.
• Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using various reporting tools. Provide reports that save time in end user day-to-day activities. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing needs.
• Maintain data integrity in systems by running basic SQL queries, using Excel pivot tables and analyzing data.
• Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from current policy.
• Saved client money by troubleshooting and cleaning up 20 thousand unwanted benefit enrollments reported to carriers.
Senior HRMS Business Analyst, Hitachi Data Systems, San Diego, CA 08.2003 – 07.2005
• Subject matter expert working in partnership with Human Resource Department to document business and functional requirements, process flows, user acceptance testing and training.
• Assist in estimating and determining project scope, feasibility and ROI.
• Design, develop, implement and enhance current or new application software.
• Work closely with Project Managers and technical developers to aid with the delivery of solutions that will enhance business user's efficiencies, user experience and productivity.
• Prepare benefits for annual Open Enrollment including deferred compensation. Testing and working with product support to ensure the latest upgrade needed to complete Open